Monday 7 March 2016

Perhaps....

I was feeling strong the other day and the light was good so I took the Sinar out of the house.  I didn't venture far.  I thought there might be a decent snap somewhere in this beech sapling, with it's withered-soon-to-be-renewed leaves.  Not sure this is it, mind you...



I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't find it particularly easy to compose on the ground glass with a Sinar, even in strong light, so this one ended up being cropped fairly aggressively.  At least with a 4x5 neg you've plenty of leeway should this be the only course of action.

Taken at f/5.6 with a 210mm lens (equivalent to about 70mm in 35mm terms) and as you can see there isn't much depth of field.  I think something might be in focus there, but I'm not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment