Thursday 19 January 2023

Mis

Have I said how miserable the weather is right now?  Well, the last few weeks, over Christmas and the New Year were particularly horrible, as evidenced by this shot looking out over Portstewart Bay towards Donegal:

Via the 'Blad, Delta 3200 film rated at 1600; on Ilford MG Classic paper, with a bit of a burn-in on the sky

This week we have snow and ice, which pretty much leaves me housebound as falling when you have a fused neck and spine (on account of my ankylosing spondylitis) is never a good idea.  I have no shock absorption, so things tend to snap rather than bend...with potentially life-changing consequences.  So I err on the side of caution and stay indoors as much as possible when it's slippy outside.

2 comments:

  1. Better safe than sorry, for sure. That's a great photo. It looks like the stones are swimming out to sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - and I see what you mean about the rocks :)

      Delete