Thursday 18 May 2023

PDA

I'm sure it comes as no surprise to learn that Sardinians are generally more demonstrative than the Northern Irish.   (I was going to write, Sardinians, being Italian but I thought I'd just check and lo and behold that's not something that would go down to well.  Sardinians consider themselves as an independent ethinic group and apparently it is not uncommon to see graffiti that says Sardigna no est Italia)

Back to Public Displays of Affection, I snapped this lady up as she was about to greet her friend with a warm embrace:

OM4ti/85mm; FP4 on Foma 133, thiourea toned.



3 comments:

  1. Great timing. The toning put me in mind of the pictures I used to see on Roger and Frances' website. They are both gone, but the website still exists. Sadly, most of the articles and courses have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Oh, R&F's website was a great place to visit but it seems to have undergone a bit of transformation. Perhaps someone intends to keep it alive and just hasn't got around to getting everything moved across. I hope so, anyway.

      Roger was very active in a lot of online groups - he was often the one talking sense.

      Delete
    2. I remember him being active on Rangefinder Forum, which I frequented when I had a rangefinder.

      Delete