Wednesday 20 May 2015

Sheep

Today's posts are from up Castleroe way.  If I had done my homework properly I would now embark on a little history of Castleroe before showing you some snappy snaps.  But I haven't done any homework recently.  I do have a list of excuses as long as your arm, mind you - the biggest one being that my eyes have been letting me down recently.  I have inflammation of the iris, or iritis, if you want the technical term.  Unfortunately this is not uncommon in people with ankylosing spondylitis.  I have been pretty lucky so far in that I didn't have iritis once in over 35 years of having AS.  Then last November it decided to pay me a visit.  And again now.  And perhaps in both eyes.  So I'm limiting the amount of time I spend in front of a computer while things ease.  I know you understand, being the sentient beings that you are...

So - quickly then! - here are a couple of images for your amusement.  Of sheep, no less.  In fields.  In Castleroe.  Enjoy...

Lovely power lines, eh?

I wonder if living under those power lines means the lamb is half-cooked when it gets to the abattoir?   Sorry - was that comment in bad taste?  D'oh!  There I go again...  Blame the steroid eye drops - 6 times a day!

Lovely undulations in the fields in these parts

No comments:

Post a Comment