Monday 6 September 2021

Humble Pie

Oh Yes, a good serving of Humble Pie for my breakfast this morning.  After my recent post about 'not leaving films in cameras for too long' what do I go and find lurking in a camera?  Only a film from a couple of years ago.  That'll teach me.  In my defence, I must have taken the film out and then for some unknown reason re-loaded it, since the last half of the film was doubly-exposed.  Not nicely doubly-exposed, either - the frame spacing was inconsistent so it's all a mess.  What was I thinking, I wonder...

Anyway, there were some shots of the old town of Valencia on the first half of the film.  Here's one with a pigeon in it: 


Downtown Valencia, 2019.  HP5 in HC-110, on Foma 133 paper.  That's the 15th Century bell-tower of Valencia Cathedral in the background, by the way.  You can walk up to the top - all 207 steps, apparently.  We didn't - it was very hot and a trudge around the town at street level was all we could manage.



No comments:

Post a Comment