Thursday 24 January 2019

Kim

This here is Kim. Or was her a few months ago when I pressed the button on the Hasselblad in her front porch somewhere West of the City of Chicago. Kim is a Chicagoan, by the way. Pure Chicago...via Southern and Northern Europe, that is. Anyway, here she be:


Kim.  On HP5+, Hasselblad, Adox MCC paper


Kim has been known to take the odd snap or two herself. Boy does that put you under pressure when she says ‘I want you to take a decent photograph of me’. I took a few and selected this one to print. I think this is her - you can see the pain and the worry. And that’s not all down to Trump.

2 comments:

  1. A good portrait for sure, Michael! And absolutely lovely light in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Roy - thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment.

      Delete