Friday 5 January 2018

Flowerfield House

One I've printed before (here) but this time on Foma 131 and via Easylith developer...Flowerfield House.  The very first Arts Centre in Northern Ireland, apparently - and just down the road from us here in The Liberties, in the lovely little seaside town of Portstewart:

Flowerfield House, Portstewart.  Hasselbad/80mm/HP5+/Foma 131/Moersch Easylith

Now the question is - or might be - is this really a lith print?  There is some debate about whether or not the said paper (Foma 131) is as lith-able as it's previous incarnation.  I don't know - I mean, I'm only a relative newcomer to this thing.  All I can say it I rather like the overall effect - it's very different to the 'vanilla' print I did last year (which you can see by clicking the link at the top of this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment