Thursday 13 July 2023

They want your money

Who wants your money?  Everyone, it seems, these days.  But especially the shops in and around Victoria Square in Belfast.  It wasn't my idea.  My daughter, on the other hand, had plans and that included a traipse around Belfast city centre a while back.  Oh well, it's not often her and I get a day out together so I shouldn't moan.  We had a lovely day even if I did get stung in a couple of shops for clothes which I'm 100% sure she didn't need.  

HP5+ on Foma 133.  Pentax Spotmatic, 28mm Takumar.

We had a bite of lunch in one of the eateries on the top floor.  I'd hesitate to agree with the sign in the photograph that labels them Restaurants.  Some fast-food chain I'd never heard of, selling various chickeny things and fries, milkshakes etc.  Better quality than the Golden Arches place but for the price I thought it was daylight robbery.  But then I don't eat out much so maybe I'm just behind the times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment