Thursday 20 July 2023

Looking up

 I say looking up but I really mean pointing up, as in pointing the camera up to photograph the ceiling in the Chiesa di San Michele in Cagliari.  It was very much point and hope (hence the somewhat skewed orientation) but hopefully gives some idea of the ornate splendour on show in this lovely church:


HP5+ @ 1600; Foma 133, thiourea toned.

HP5+ at 1600 iso (I still want to write asa there but I'd be showing my age) and developed in Ilfotec HC 1:31 for 14mins is a great combination, by the way.  

2 comments:

  1. I just developed some HP5 at 1600 in HC-110 1+31! I like the combination too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. Back in the day Microphen was always the preferred developer for pushed films but I'd none to hand, so used my usual HC instead. I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

      Delete