Monday 2 September 2019

Aqua Multiespacio

One of the few shots from Valencia with any merit - and not much, at that.  Taken in what I think was the largest shopping centre in the known universe as the women in my life did what they had to do, apparently (Aqua Multiespacio if you are anyway interested in such trivia and I lie it’s not really that big but after an hour or two wandering around and sitting about I gave up and found a generic Tex-Mex American bar-restaurant thing and went in for a quiet beer but then they found me so that was the end of that. The food was yucky by the way - so bad I refused to pay the the full bill and that doesn’t happen very often but I got the impression it happens there quite a lot ‘cos the guy on the till didn’t put up much of a fight, much to my relief).

So, as I said, while the ladies browsed I hung around outside, pointing my camera in various directions - upwards for this one :)

Somewhere in Valencia, on Warmtone RC paper

2 comments:

  1. I like this photo and the story that goes with it. I could never get up the nerve to argue about a bill because the food wasn't good. The missus, on the other hand . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Marcus. It takes a lot for me to complain but I was feeling particularly annoyed that night. The heat wasn't helping but when you see food being served that is inedible then you have to step up. These sorts of places are OK if you stick to fried food which even they can't ruin. Your wife sounds like my wife btw ;)

      Delete