Monday 15 July 2024

Imagery

Finally got around to developing that roll of HP5+ that had been lying around for a year or so - the one with the '1600asa' sticker on it, which meant a heady 11minutes in HC-110.  Printed on old Kentmere VC Select paper, which I think is fine but the negative was poor - a bit flat it was.  It was taken in one of those fine old churches in Sardinia and shows, well - you know who:

Via the OM4ti I think, probably 24mm Zuiko

No prizes for spotting where I did a little dodging under the enlarger :)

2 comments:

  1. A joke came to mind while looking at this. You've probably heard it:
    Jesus was defending the woman taken in adultery and said to the crowd, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." A rock flew out of the crowd and smacked the woman in the head. Jesus looked at the person who threw the stone and said, "Mom, you're not helping." Oh-ho-ho. I didn't tell it very well, but you get the gist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good. Why is no daughter-in-law ever good enough for a mother's son? Mind you, I find myself thinking similar with Missy's boyfriends...

      Delete