Tuesday 19 January 2016

Busy Saturday

It was busy downtown Bath on a Saturday evening in November - hardly a place to sit:


I know - a bit murky, that one.  Probably should have upped the contrast a bit, but it was fairly gloomy, if I remember correctly.

Very sociable, the people of Bath, as you can see.  I must admit it was quite pleasant to amble about among the hordes for a while, but only as it made such a change from Life in The Liberties, where things are generally winding down around 5pm and good God-fearing folk are heading home for their tea.  In Bath they would be having supper, no doubt.  Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I missed the beach, though.  And wind that would clean you, as they say around these parts.  Of which we get a lot, particularly at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment