Monday 29 April 2024

All I can muster

All I can muster at the minute is a walk around the garden.  Energy levels are low.  Having said that, 'tis a rather lovely time for a walk in the garden - spring is springing everywhere I look.  I did take the 'Blad and a 150mm lens and an extension tube and a couple of filters and a spotmeter with me on my walk - and my glasses, of course.  The damned lanyards and straps ended up getting all mingled and the glasses ended up on the grass.  Better that than a lens, mind you.  Still, that entailed a walk back inside to get my 'picker-upper' to retrieve them.  None of which put me in the right frame of mind to make good photographs.

So I ended up looking towards the heavens for inspiration:


Clouds over North East Liberties, April 2024.
Blad, 150mm, red filter, FP4+ in HC-110.  Foma 131 paper.


Rather wonderful things, clouds, aren't they?  You can see all things in them if you look long enough.  


 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, indeed. I see Elvis! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcus.

      Ah - is that where he's hiding?! I can't see him. Not sure what I can see, actually.

      Delete