Monday 2 October 2023

Big guy

I was doing some people watching when I noticed the big guy.  Well, it was hard not to, as he towered over the two people he was with.  He was very animated:


We're in the square between the Sheldonian Theater on the left and the entrance to the Bodleian on the right.
Spotmatic/28mm/HP5+/Foma133.
The dreaded crop circles are back.  I'll be glad when this box of paper is finished and I can get away from them.  Plus it looks like a bit of flare on the left of the print.

A few seconds later and he strode off, away to do something else, somewhere else.

2 comments:

  1. The three of them are dressed nicely. I feel like going out and buying a decent casual suit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good observation, Marcus. You can't help but notice there are a lot of very well attired people in Oxford. Even the students, who you often see in tails and bow ties. And then there's me, in my faded jeans.

      I think the two people the guy was talking to were tour guides - they always dress the part for the punters.

      When I look around my home town sometimes I think a lot of folk must have slept in their clothes. It can be quite depressing.

      Delete