Monday 27 February 2023

Stoned

No, not me.  The Earl Bishop's ruined house at Downhill (this one).  This shot is taken near the rear of the ruin, just before the walk down to Mussenden Temple.  The brother and I were taking a moment's respite from the ferocious wind coming in from Donegal direction - a wind which would have cleaned you, as my mother would say.

Can't remember what camera - and can't be bothered to go dig out the negative to check the notes.  Apologies all round.  Probably OM4ti with HP5.  On Kentmere fixed grade paper.
Not sure anything is sharp in this shot, but as we all know from HC-B, sharpness is a bourgeois concept.  It is what it is.  Don't you just hate that phrase?  I admit to having used it on occasion (and perhaps even on this place) but when I see it written down it's just so...eugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment