Monday 28 November 2022

Feeding time

I had an early morning stroll along Portstewart Prom the other day.  There was a biting wind and I almost turned back but decided to persevere.  Up at western end by the bandstand I came across this feller having a nutritious breakfast al fresco while a young seagull looked on from about as close as it safely could.  The guy turned round to see what I was up to but he was more interested in his bacon bap or whatever it was rather than me so I was able to get a couple of shots.

"Hey mister I'm hungry too".  OM4ti/85mm Zuiko, via HP5+ on Ilford MG Classic paper.

I did a slight burn-in around the edges of the print and also on his breakfast roll, but the strong morning sun has it almost bleached out so there's not much detail on the bun, unfortunately.  

2 comments: