Thursday 1 September 2022

The Student

 Here she is again, that student person:

Miss, in a pleasant amount of soft focus.  i.e., blurry, since I was hand-holding the 'Blad at some ridiculous speed on account of the fact I had FP4+ loaded and we were indoors.  Silly me. On Foma 133 paper.  Actually this isn't the shot I wanted to print but it was first thing this morning (print is still in the tray, as you can see) and I wasn't quite thinking straight.  

This summer has gone in a flash.  It's hard to believe in a couple of weeks we'll be taking her back across the water for the start of her second year at Uni.  In the meantime we've so much to do - including an overnight in Rathlin Island, which I'm very much looking forward to.  We tried to go earlier in the summer but what few places there are on the island were fully booked.  Unfortunately the puffins and other sea-birds have left the island so when the last boat leaves late afternoon it'll be just Miss and I, what locals live on the island and a few visitors.  And the seals, of course.  Can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment