|Portrush, HP5 on the Hasselblad, Foma paper, lith|
It was part of the lith printing session the other day - the usual 9.5"x12" Foma paper and some oldish Easylith developer. I haven't played around that much with different lith formulae but when my solutions of Moersch Easylith are finished I've got some Fotospeed to try. Usually I mix 20ml of solution A with 20ml of B and about a litre of water but you can vary the concentration of both A and B to have softer/harder tones or lower/higher contrast.
This print ended up being particularly colourful, as you can see - appropriate enough as it was taken in the early evening in warm summer sunlight. I'm thinking it might be worth dunking the print into some weak ferrycyanide bleach to lift the highlights a bit - but on the other hand I might just leave it alone. Sometimes I find it pays to leave a print lying around for a while and eventually it either grows on me or I decide to do something different with it (before putting it on the wall, in a box or throwing it in the bin).
The one useful thing I do nowadays is put the negative number on the back of every print so it's easy enough to find it should I ever want to print it again.