Monday 27 June 2022

Pop-up Photo Booth

In the corner of the room at the wedding reception was a pop-up photo booth.  I had no idea what was going on but I could see it was very popular and everyone looked like they were having a lot of fun, so I wandered over to see what it was about.  The guy in charge of it had a load of fun props (signs, hats, funny glasses...) and the idea is that you and your mates dress up in front of the camera and get your photo taken...which is then printed out there and then and given to you (and a copy stuck into an album for the bride and groom).  I think I had as much fun taking these shots as the guys and girls dressing up - it was a real hoot.


Photo booth at the wedding.  OM4ti/28mm; HP5+ on MG Classic paper.


2 comments:

  1. A pop-up photo booth is a great idea. I bet those pictures will bring smiles for many, many years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really popular activity all evening - a great idea to have at the reception. One of the groom's friends runs a pop-up bar/music/entertainment company and this was part of his gift for the newly-weds.

      Delete