Monday 30 May 2022

The King, in Belfast

We had a wee jaunt to the Big Smoke a couple of weeks ago.  It was a Sunday and we both felt like being spontaneous, for a change.  Not like us at all but there you go.  Anyway, I took the OM4ti with me while my wife looked for some wedding outfits for the Marriage of the Year - her second born, who is tying the knot with his squeeze Clare in a few weeks.  This pair.  (Spoiler alert: colour.  It won't happen again).

As we dandered about the shops, we came upon Elvis, doing his 'Huh huh huh' thing to the amusement of a crowd of onlookers.  I did the only decent thing and snapped up the situation:

The would-be King, in Belfast.  A couple of seconds after I took this he flung himself to his knees in an exaggerated Elvis fashion.  At this point we realised he was pretty drunk.  On the Sabbath!  Disgraceful. Probably the 35mm f/2.8 Zuiko.  Definitely HP5 and HC-110, on Ilford MG Classic fibre paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment