Monday 29 May 2017

Downhill Forest

A favourite walk of ours is through Downhill Forest, just a short drive from here and which is lovely at any time of the year.  So-called as there is a right big hill which leads down to the sea.  Well, unless your coming back home, that is, in which case it's uphill of course...




I took this one a while back but never got around to printing it.  Yesterday I snuck into the darkroom in the morning and used Foma MG131 Fibre paper in some Moersch Easylith developer - about 20ml of A + 20ml of B in 1litre of water, about 25 degrees.  The image came good after a couple of minutes and was done in about 5 minutes.

I'm happy with this one - the print looks good to my eyes.  The lith brings out the texture in the stone wall to the right of the stream nicely and the foliage too.  Handheld on the Hasselblad, 50mm lens (I think) and a yellow-green filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment