Monday 4 September 2023

Psychologist?

Oxford Brookes buses run back and forth across Oxford City, from Headington in the East to Botley in the West.  For students living in Uni Halls they're a good deal - transport into and out of town or between campuses - free, or as near as makes no difference.   This was the next shot in the roll after the Shark and it wasn't going to be a shot at all.  I was framing the bus and had just lowered the camera from my eye when I noticed the old guy on this tiny little scooter zooming up the middle of the main street.  Fortunately for him there were no cars at the time, though it looked like he wouldn't have cared if there were.  So I raised the camera and tripped the shutter as he passed under the banner headline on the bus.  I guess it begs the question, Does this guy need a psychologist?

FP4+ on Foma 133.


No comments:

Post a Comment