Saturday 24 June 2017

Still not here

Last full day in the lovely city of Porto. Public holiday today, something to do with St John the Baptist. Big celebrations last night, I think everyone in Portugal was in town, or so it seemed. The thing to do is tap everyone you meet on the head with a plastic hammer - it seemed to work well, everyone was in good spirits.

Last of the series of prints I made from the new growth Ash tree. This one on Art300 paper again, but toned this time - firstly with mild sepia, then selenium. Toned well it did - strong colour shifts in both:


2 comments:

  1. So... you had to go all the way to Porto to get hammered?!
    Another beautiful print, anyway :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - hammered we got all right, by lots of strangers! It was all done in a very friendly way, I have to say. In Ireland it may well have got out of hand!

      I made so many prints of this neg...I was sick of it by the end...well, almost :)

      Delete