Thursday 23 June 2022

Diva Dolls

The Diva Dolls were the wedding singers and they were fantastic - just perfect for getting everyone up on their feet (including me! and that doesn't happen too often I can tell you):

The Diva Dolls, doing their thing.  Phone snap of a quick print this morning.  We're all extremely tired, 2 days after the big event and we still feel jet-lagged.  Still, it was a fantastic day and we wouldn't change a thing.  OM4ti with Vivitar 28mm.  HP5+ on Ilford MG Classic paper.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the wedding and surviving the party that came with it. I can't comment on the music, but that is a great photo of the singers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a great day. I can't comment on the music either (way too loud for my hearing aids so I turned them off and just enjoyed the visuals) but the Dolls looked the real deal.

      Delete